Information on Professional Year for ICT, Accounting and Engineering Graduates
Professional Year is a well-organized professional development program that provides an applicant to develop communicative skills, gain practical experience and knowledge regarding an Australian workplace. This program runs for 44 weeks out of which 12 weeks are of internship. Australian professional Year programs are currently available in the fields of Accounting, Computer science and Engineering.
Professional Year program is primarily designed for the international student who are willing to continue working or apply for the permanent residency in Australia. This program will help students to develop their professional skills and introduce them to Australian business culture through the course of study and internship which is part of the Professional Year program.
Eligibility for Professional Year Program
- Students must have completed a master’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science or Engineering within in Australia.
- Students must hold or applied for Skilled-Graduate Visa; students should apply for this visa within in the six months of completion of eligible qualification.
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Students applying for Professional Year program must be under the age of 50 year.
- Engineering students who completed their studies outside Australia also eligible to apply for Professional Year whist they already have applied for Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa.
Why is Professional Year Program Important? /Benefits
- Successful completion provides eligibility for migration points (Five) under eligible skilled occupation.
- Students will gain valuable work experience in an Australian company through an internship that is part of the program.
- Students will gain the practical job skills and training needed to enhance their career prospects.
- Students will learn how to communicate in a professional manner within Australian workplace.
- Helps to gain understanding of the Australian work culture and develop your network with the industry professionals.
Why choose Immigration Hotspot?
- Best Professional Advice (Personalized Service tailored as per your need)
- Peace of Mind (on-going support for our clients)
- Highest Scholarship offers available.
- Earn quality learning and Extensive Australian work experience to maximize your IT career opportunity.