Calling “Graduate Registered Migration Agents” – Australian Ninja Warrior Audition
- New attitude and innovative migration practice based in Preston
- Full-time role with proper Salary with Super plus Bonus & Benefits
- Exciting Graduate RMA role with ongoing Training & Development by Principal RMA
Immigration Hotspot is a leading full-service migration and recruitment practice. Having assisted clients from over 22 countries in the world, we have managed a range of visa applications, primarily skilled migration, state nominations, partner, parent, graduate and employer sponsored cases and are proud to make our clients’ dreams come true.
In an industry often described as “cold, robotic and lacking personal touch”, new migrants don’t want to be treated like a number – especially considering the life changing journey they are undertaking. Since entering the market about 5 years ago, we have grown to become a leading provider for migration services in our current market niche. With our new attitude and innovative approach, we have been able to position ourselves head and shoulders above the competition.
With clients seeking an exceptional and highly personalised migration experience at an all-time high, and our consistent growth, we are calling out to passionate and determined Registered Migration Agents/ Case Managers – Ninja Warriors to make the best move of their career yet!
We love the Australian Ninja Warrior TV series (along with others like Australia’s Got Talent, Voice Australia etc.) Thousands of hopefuls throw their names into the audition hat – each of them thinking they can become the next Australian Ninja Warrior…
Great course competitors emerge in the process.
Then… occasionally, we see someone who gets titled “Ninja Warrior” (it took 7 years before someone was titled Ninja Warrior in USA and it is yet to happen in Australia).
We have created a practice that is transforming the migration law industry – one step at a time. Our client’s rave about us in their reviews and success stories, with many successful outcomes and achievements over the years that are our competitor’s envy – as we grow more innovative and stronger each year.
And that’s why we are now seeking someone great – someone who is going to be the next Ninja Warrior – Registered Migration Agent – to join our incredible team.
- Do you have the unwavering drive to see your clients achieve a successful migration outcome – always being optimistic and find a solution where other agents may be too lazy to think outside the box or simply just give up?
- Do you have the drive to excel and deliver a truly world class level of service to all migrants?
- Are you the Ninja Warrior – Registered Migration Agent we are looking for?
Then this exciting opportunity may be for you!
The Graduate Registered Migration Agent – Ninja Warrior – Skills & Attributes
- You have the unwavering drive to see your client achieve a successful migration outcome – You are extremely passionate about assisting clients with one of the biggest decisions of their life – “migrating to Australia”
- You are the Ninja Warrior who works autonomously as well as have the ability to have a collaborative approach to your work
- You are articulate with excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, are efficient and are able to manage deadlines
- You have superior skills in MS Office, Client File Management in CRM and using technology
- You are confident and have natural ability to liaise with Government bodies, Skills Assessment authorities and clients from students to CXO’s
- You really care about your client’s outcomes – Our mission is: “We believe in relentlessly helping people realise their dream of migrating to Australia and helping Australian companies find their star performers from anywhere in the world”
- You will drive pro-active prospect and client engagement – rather than leaving the emphasis and onus on the client/prospect and waiting for them to take initiative
- You hold yourself personally accountable for the client’s success and will act more as a coach and accountability partner than just your typical registered migration agent – remember we are seeking great not average!
- You gain satisfaction in building long lasting relationships with your clients and helping individuals/families change their lives for the better
- You will love systems and processes and understand the crucial role they play in the day-to-day running and ability to scale a practice. (We use a global CRM software where all client interactions and engagements – both client & agent, are detailed and tracked into this secure system)
- You have strong research skills in Legendcom to be able to research new and complex matters
- You will integrate easily and work cooperatively in a busy but fun, social and a welcoming team environment
- You have a current registration as a Registered Migration Agent at the OMARA with a clean track record and understanding to uphold OMARA Code of Conduct at all times
- You have interest in a long-term career with our growing migration law practice
The Full-time Registered Migration Agent Role
- The role is based in a centrally located cozy, sunny office in Preston near the station and market precinct
- Ongoing Training & Development by Principal RMA will be provided
- Monday to Friday role with focus on Life/Work balance
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- As the Registered Migration Agent you will effectively manage all aspects of current client cases of the practice ranging from GSM to Partner, to Parent, AAT Reviews, Character Submissions, Student Extensions/ Graduate Visas and others
- Ideally strong working knowledge of General Skilled Migration (GSM) from start to finish with a grip on Skills Assessments, State Nominations, Expressions of Interest (EOI), partner and family migration, employer sponsored migration along with understanding of Student/Graduate Visas, AAT Reviews and Character & PIC 4020 Submissions (would be advantageous)
- Provide timely and accurate advice regarding visa options and other related immigration issues such as reviews, refusals/cancellations
- Meet with and communicate regularly with clients and applicants to prepare high quality decision-ready visa applications
- Prepare missing documents checklist and following up from clients in a timely manner
- Prepare high standard, technically sound submissions and visa applications with the Department of Home Affairs
- Be accountable for maintaining up-to-date client records and Code of Conduct- compliant files
- Effectively liaise with new and potential clients and provide seamless service experience
- Assist with practice’s marketing campaigns and participate in the events and webinars (as required)
- Work on other business-related projects as required
- Aptitude & ability to meet and exceed KPI’s, deadlines and maintain open communication with Principal and Registered Migration Agent
Salary and The Benefits
- Proper Salary with Super plus Bonus on offer commensurate to experience
- Training and Development by Principal RMA
- Life/Work balance – flexible work hours to create that balance in life
- Proper work desk with latest laptop, two monitors, CRM access and world leading Softwares to help you perform at your best in your role
- Ongoing training & development and mentorship by the experienced Principal and Registered Migration Agent
- Plenty off-street parking available near the Preston office – avoid travel to city; save time & enjoy more life
- Quarterly team catchups and fun team building sessions
- A career opportunity for the right person to grow along with the practice
Are you the Ninja Warrior – Graduate Registered Migration Agent we are looking for?
then Apply today!
It’s time to apply those Ninja Warrior skills and impress us…
Feel this is for you?
Then apply today with your current resume and OMARA registration certificate for registered migration agent!
Note: Due to high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your time and interest.
Applications closing: 31 Jan 2019
Australian permanent residents and citizens only.