Assistant Manager/ Manager- Education Counsellor (for study in Australia)
- Transform others’ lives in this role based in Gurgaon, India (Hybrid mode of working)
- Challenging and exciting role with strong career prospects
Immigration Hotspot (India) is a growing full-service migration firm headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. Having assisted clients since from over 23 countries in the world, we have managed a range of visa applications, primarily skilled migration, state nominations, complex partner, parent, graduate and employer-sponsored cases and are proud to make our clients’ dreams come true. In an industry often described as “cold, robotic and lacking personal touch”, new migrants don’t want to be treated like a number – especially considering the life changing journey they are undertaking.
‘Why’ we do what we do (Our Core Values)
- To add incredible value and truly transform the lives of each of our clients’ and for the greater good of the world (service)
- Make a genuine human connection filled with love, care and respect with each teammate and client and always serve from the hear
- To realise the highest potential as a human being in each of us along the way (self-transcendence and realization)
With clients seeking a genuine, exceptional, and a highly personalized experience in study in Australia at an all-time high, we are calling out to passionate and experienced Assistant Manager/ Manager- Counsellor to say hello to!
- Do you have the unwavering drive to truly transform your client’s lives by serving from the heart helping them study in Australia and achieving their ultimate migration goal?
- Are you a natural leader who has proven experience in counseling students on the Australian Education Process and closing their applications along with ensuring that each current client progresses to the next stage as efficiently and as effectively as possible?
If Yes, then this may be the opportunity of a lifetime for you
Is this You?
- You share our core values and are natural at making a human connection filled with love, care and respect for each teammate and each of our clients and serve from the heart.
- You are a natural leader who is energetic, have a genuine interest in a long-term career with our growing Australian migration firm
- You are articulate with excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- You love systems and processes and understand the crucial role they play in the day-to-day running and ability to scale the firm
- You have strong research skills in Legendcom to be able to research new and complex matters
- You will integrate easily and work cooperatively in a busy but fun, social, and a welcoming team environment
- You can comfortably use software’s.
- Follow up on leads and inquiries
- Conduct consultations to understand client requirements and suggest the appropriate courses.
Design a reasonable and effective study plan in line with students’ past qualifications and work history (as per the client profile)
- Manage student applications, selection, and admission with the team.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of student visa conditions
- Assisting clients with Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Corresponding with education partners to ensure a smooth admission process
- Assist clients with university applications, offer letters, Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), and student visa
- Assist clients in preparing documents for Australian student visa applications.
- Follow through on student inquiries, requests, or complaints and provide information and assistance as required
- Have excellent customer service awareness and strong communication skills both speaking and writing.
- Detailed understanding of the Australian states and the universities.
- Understanding of the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF).
- Understanding of university-level pathways, TAFE-level qualifications, and various courses in Australian Universities.
- Well-versed with different entry requirements of Australian universities’ bachelor and master courses.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good team player: eager to learn and grow in a team environment
- Good computer skills
- QEAC certification (If already received) will be an added advantage
Experience and Education requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of counselling experience in education in Australia.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in any discipline.
- International Education Background would be advantageous.
Salary, Benefits and Growth Opportunities
- An attractive salary and incentives will be proposed in accordance with your work experience, and your performance in recruiting and counseling domestic and international students.
- Ongoing career development, timely appraisals, and flexible working environment.
- Life/Work balance – Hybrid Role. 3 days from the office and 2 days from Home.
- Annual team retreat, Quarterly team catchups, and fun team-building activities
- Quarterly and Annual Reward and Recognition program
- People-oriented policies like Domestic Violence Support.
- Super-fast connection to our secure VPN, two 22” monitors, and access to all professional suites of Software to assist you to excel in your role such as Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint, Zoom, leading CRM, education portal etc.
A wonderful career opportunity for the right person to grow along with the firm and influence the future of the firm in this leadership role
We are cognizant of the impact our small firm has on the ecosystem that surrounds us and deeply acknowledge the Universal Intelligence and welcome you to join us on this journey for harmonious co-existence and mutual personal & professional growth.
Feel this is your dream opportunity?
Note: Due to high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your time and interest.